Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words. St. Francis of Assisi

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is Anybody Out There?

Oh my.

Has it really been over a month since I last posted?

Did you think I had fallen off the face of the earth?

Did you even care?

LOL!

I have been unemployed since my last post and lots has happened.  I've been incredibly busy and getting adjusted to being home.

Having not written in so long, I'm feeling a bit rusty.  So this post probably seems very rambly.  Is that even a word?

(another) LOL!

I see some major changes happening in my near future.

I've been spending time getting stronger, not only in my walk with God, but in my walk with myself.  Rediscovering myself and who I am in Christ.

I am learning to truly be free in Christ.

I am beginning to heal from many years in the presence of mental illness.

I am learning what it means to love and more importantly to be loved....especially by God.

I hope to share with you soon what I am learning.

Thanks for continuing to check in.

You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment